Sunday, May 18, 2014

Moving!

I've been writing this blog with two main target audiences in mind. One group I've been writing to is the patient that might benefit from more information on nutrition, lifestyle and health. The other group is the acupuncturist or health care practitioner who might benefit from summaries of studies I'm reading or things I find in the research, which may apply to their practices, or they might just find interesting.

I've split these up now. For patients trying to keep track of new articles on various health concerns I've started doing those over at my Healing Jones blog. As of this post, I just finished a recipe for bone broth that I think my patients will really benefit from. I would encourage my patients and lay readers to keep track of postings there and post questions or comments on those articles as this is a great venue to discuss these topics.

For practitioners looking for juicy research developments those will continue here at Modern Herbal. For my next article I'm gathering research on how the variations in the microbiota may influence the absorption of different herbs in our pharmacopeia. I'm pretty excited about that, and there is some pretty neat stuff out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment